Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

naruto 518 spoiler

Status: CONFIRMED SPOILER

Fūjin Raijin (Thunder God and Wind God) hits Sasori and Deidara.
Kankurō: Black Secret Technique— Deidara and Sasori are taken inside of Kankurō's puppets (Black Ant and Crow
Deidara: Fu*k! This way, I'll have to use suicide bombing quickly! I believe showing the world my Ultimate Art so often is rather unsophisticated, but I guess I'm left no choice...hm
Deidara is about to open the mouth on his chest, when a Raiton starts flowing [through him].
Deidara: Raiton?!
Kankurō: Kiki Sanpatsu! (危々三発, Danger Triple Shot)

A poison-laced roped shoots out of Scorpion's abdomen and wraps around the puppets that hold Deidara and Sasori.
Kankurō: Well done Omoi! From here on, i'll continuously keep those two bound with my Puppet Technique! You do something about Sai's elder brother!!
Omoi: Got it!

Sai: I understand... back when we were in Root, I had to fight my elder brother... I have to do what I didn't do at that time...
Shin: Please do not hate me...

The picture book with Sai and Shin holding hands is...
Shin gradually crumbles. I finally saw the picture I wanted to see...

It seems the picture of you is unravvelling the bindings of your soul...
A tear falls from Sai's eye.
Shin crumbles: Thank you...

Sasori inside the puppet: What is this...? I'm not getting any respose from the threads...
Kankurō: Sasori... You're strong because you have a soul. Once, because you wanted to become a puppet, you tried to erase your soul, but you didn't succeed.

I understand that within the puppets you created dwell souls that never rot.
But now, you are the real thing, flesh and blood degraded to being a puppet. Just an ordinary puppet...
Sasori closes his eyes as he listens.

Kankurō: You're were first-class shinobi when it comes to manipulating puppets. Now you're nothing more than a low-life being manipulated by someone else.

Battle of the Souls... The conclusion of the battle between the suprise attack squads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment